2008年9月19日金曜日

this summer vacation☆

On August 3rd, I went to my city festival with Yuki. We go there every year. This time is 4. We wore yukata. I ate kakigoori of lemon and shared okonomiyaki with her. We walked and walked, so we saw many our friends. They didn’t change a lot. I had a good time.

And on 20th, I went to Tokyo Disney Land with my sister. Because we love it, we have been there many times!! It was fine day!! In there, we watched parade, rode many attractions and ate curry. Every time we go to TDL, I eat the curry; it’s hot, but so delicious. After evening, it was raining, thundering and cold. Because everyone took shelter from the rain, most room was crowded. As we made a reservation of drawing a character, we could be in the room. We were lucky. It was tired day, but very nice day. The next day, we went shopping in Shibuya, Daikanyama, and so on. As we were a stranger here a little, my sister’s friend guided us. I didn’t buy many things, but I had a good time, too.

And on September 16th, I went to my high school after lunch with Chiho. To my surprise, many our friends came to school!! It’s about 20 friends. We talked about our university, friends, part time job and so on with teachers. Some enjoy the college life, the others don’t enjoy much. I heard their life style, and I learned many things. I didn’t want to say good-by, but we promised to come to again!!

And I had a part time job. I am a cashier of spot shop. Every time I meet many type of customer. It’s fun for me, and I get along with the coworkers. The job is often difficult, but everyone help me.

The vacation of university is longer than that of high school, but I felt short days. I lived a full time in this summer vacation.

Thank you for reading this long diary.

4 件のコメント:

CHOCO さんのコメント...

Your summer vacation looks interesting.
I want to go Tokyo Disney Land,too.
Let's go together sometime.

sou さんのコメント...

Oh!! I went to Tokyo Disny Land too!!
Your summer vacation sounds interesting★

SugiEri さんのコメント...

I want to go Tokyo Disney Land. I think you had good time during summer vacation. I want to go to our high school with you! If you go there some day, please invite me.

KOTOKOTO さんのコメント...

I'm glad to you had a good summer vacation! Let's go somewhere with Rikako, Erika, you and I in the winter vacation.♪♪